Join a team of professional directors & choreographers and learn a high energy musical theater revue featuring songs and scenes inspired by popular Broadway musicals! Learn show-stopping song and dance numbers, act as your favorite characters, and learn what it takes to put together a musical production! This camp ends in a performance for your family and friends on the last day of camp. Shows will take place Friday evening/Saturday morning.
This camp is offered the following dates:
June 5-16, 2017 choose Tales of Peter Pan (ages 5-17)
June 19-July 1, 2017 Wonderful World of Seuss (ages 5-17)
July 10-21, 2017 TBA (ages 11-17)
Note: Summer Session Auditions will held prior to camp. You will be emailed upon registration to choose an audition time. If you are unable to attend, you will be able to submit a video audition. This helps us cast parts and plan the show in advance to give you the best experience possible!
Class meets Monday through Friday 9-4pm
*Bring a sack lunch, water bottle, and folder with paper, pencils, and a highlighter.
*Please wear comfortable clothes you can move in (no jeans).
*We will also have short snack breaks during each morning and afternoon session.
Full day only – 2 weeks $325
Additional camp details:
- Before and after care available: 8-9am ($10 per day or $30 per week), 3:30-5:30pm ($15 per day or $50 per week).
- Upon registration, you will be emailed audition information. All summer camp participants are asked to attend a “Summer Session Audition” to determine roles/solos/speaking parts. If you are unable to attend, you may submit a video. We will have final auditions for specific roles on the first morning of camp. Casting will usually be decided and announced on the 2nd day of camp.
- Each family registered will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the show. Additional tickets will be available for $5 each in advance or $7 the day of the show.
- Show seating is assigned. Complimentary tickets must be reserved by Monday of the 2nd week of camp. No exceptions!
- Showtimes vary based on number of camp participants. With larger camps there are 2-3 performances in order to fit all family members comfortably in our venue.
- For some shows, students will be asked to create a costume from home. For other shows, Studio 3 may provide some or all costume pieces. ALL participants will be required to provide shoes and appropriate underclothes to wear under costumes such as shorts/tank, etc. A list will be provided on the 2nd day of camp when the cast list is posted.
Camp Discounts (Limit 1 discount type): Register by April 1 for $20 off your total registration (camps only). May not be combined with other discounts or offers. After April 1, first sibling receives 10% off and additional siblings 20% off. When registering for multiple camps, you may receive 10% off additional camps (equal or lesser value, may not be combined with other offers or discounts)